Get a handle on quick, convenient dining with this CorningWare® Pop-Ins® Mug in Twilight. Fill the stoneware mug with soup, pasta, vegetable curry or even breakfast cereal, and snap on the lid: Just like that, you’ve got a pre-portioned, microwavable snack or hearty meal to go.
- Great for soup, chili, oatmeal, hot cocoa and more
- Mug is made from durable stoneware
- Mug resists stains and does not absorb food odors or flavors
- Stoneware mug is dishwasher, freezer, microwave and preheated-oven safe
- Vented plastic lid is BPA free
- Plastic lid is top-rack dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- 1-year limited warranty on stoneware mug
- 2-year limited warranty on plastic lid
- This product is not eligible for any promotion.
Care & use information
French White, Casual Collections, Colours, Creations, Traditions and Ryku Use & Care
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.
- Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range vents, open flames, etc.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
- Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- Do not heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- Do not abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch stoneware items. Place on a dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
- Do not use any items mistreated in this manner.
CorningWare® stoneware bakeware can be used for serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in an automatic dishwasher. Load dishes to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware dinnerware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing.
Limited One Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any CORNINGWARE stoneware item with a manufacturing defect within ONE year from date of purchase. Corelle Brands LLC will replace any CORNINGWARE plastic or glass lid with a manufacturing defect within TWO years from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded. Breakage from use in pressure cookers or multicooker brands other than Instant Pot® are excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the CorningWare Safety, Use and Care instructions. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS
Please do not return this item to the store.
We will work with you directly to resolve any problems, within the limits of the warranty for this product. Corelle Brands LLC is committed to quality products and superior customer service.
For more information, contact Corelle Brands Consumer Care,